WhatsApp marketing strategy – In today’s digital world, Marketing is directly proportional to the adoption of new technology by the masses. Within 5 years, the whole world has been transformed into digital and social media is playing a vital role. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin.
Whatsapp etc social media app become part of our marketing strategy. As a private chat messenger, WhatsApp allows users to share unlimited text, video, audio messages for free. In the meantime, you can take full advantage of WhatsApp. This blog will help you, how to grow your business with the help of WhatsApp marketing strategy.
Best 5 tips of WhatsApp marketing strategy
Create an engaging brand
- Whatsapp is a private messaging platform where people talk to family members and connect with friends so it is a very easy way to share your thought and vision with them.
- So the first step is to create an engaging brand that represents your brand with its Whatsapp number and engage with their customers.
- The brand Rarepink has a Whatsapp group which is managed by its customer service managers who are available every time with customers.
- Busy business individuals notice it simple to interact with this person on WhatsApp, exchanging photos of merchandise they’re fascinated by, asking queries and even agreeing on payment and delivery terms.
- It will work only when you will engage with your customer and provide complete satisfaction with your service.
- Once you will able to create your brand then customers will want your service again and again for different events.
- As a brand, you need to promote your business from time to time through your attractive promotion.
- Whatsapp can stay ad-free and therefore so as to make a base of users, you would like to supply them one thing useful in exchange for his or her products.
- Make an attractive promotion to induce users to share their variety with you. Once you add them on WhatsApp, send them the promo / provide that they will then redeem and start their relationship with you.
- You don’t believe WhatsApp has a 70% engagement rate that is higher than facebook. Now you can understand why we need WhatsApp engagement.
- That means you need to provide good content on relevant topics to confirm that they’re engaged with you.
- With this, you can share your business vision so customers will engage with you and buy your product.
- Whatsapp engaging rate is higher than any other social media platform that means you need to update all the time if your customer is on WhatsApp with you.
- Ensure your support team will be able to handle client queries. The worst issue you’ll be facing on WhatsApp, however, you will not respond for hours.
- guarantee a fervent person(s) reckoning on the traffic and guarantee his/her performance is measured.
- Ensure a dedicated person depending on the traffic and ensure his/her performance is measured.
- At that time WhatsApp has not been used extensively for research however offers a straightforward to use, cheap and fast platform to run some fast analysis.
- You can directly ask your customers for your upcoming brand so they can decide which is better. So you can collect the data as feedback.
- Additionally, WhatsApp is very relevant for conducting some fast discussion internally inside your company.
Feel free to comment and let me know about other WhatsApp marketing strategy tools that you think I missed in this post.