Best free SEO WordPress plugin – In Present time, How much traffic will come to your website, it totally depends on search engines. It is not necessary that if you have created a blog and have written a lot of posts in it, then your blog will be rank. search engine optimization (SEO) means writing search engine friendly posts.
Every search engine wants its users to get the best experience from the best and to do so, they show only the websites in the search results that they think it has the content to be top.
So today we will talk about some of the best WordPress Plugins that will be useful for giving you the best SEO results
Best free SEO WordPress plugin
- It is the best solution for site SEO. QC does not require you to use any other plugin after its use.
- With this help, you can set SEO Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, and Focus Keywords. It allows your website to be indexed on Google along with rank as well as other search engines such as Bing, Yahoo, etc. You can create a sitemap and submit it to search engines.
- You can not just index your pages with the help of this, but you can also prevent some posts from indexing from being indexed.
- Many times you want to do some search engine crawl, you can also use Yoast plugin to do this.
All In One Schema Rich Snippets
- One thing is to index and rank pages and posts on the search engine. Now you need to click on clickthrough rate.
- This will happen only if your title and meta description will be more attractive and eye-catching than rest competition websites.
- If you run an e-commerce website, you may have also noticed that other websites like Amazon and Flipkart show rich snippets of their products.
- If you also want a snippet of this kind then the rich snippet plugin is for you. With this help, you will also be able to show your products on the search engine like the above products.
- Similarly, if you run a blog in which you tell about an X, you can still get a snippet-like snippet below. With the help of these snippets, your CTR increases.
SEO Image Optimizer
- If you do not know, then we would like to tell you that the ranking of your blog also depends on the speed of opening.
- The biggest hand images are to slow down your website. If there are so many images in your blog then your website’s speed will have reduced somewhere.
- If your website opens slowly against the other, then this is not good news for you. You have to try the best to increase website speed. For this, you can change from cPanel to back end settings but you can also do on-site speed optimization.
Jetpack by WordPress.com
- If you have not used this plugin yet, you have missed so many features yet. With this plugin, you can monitor your blog from every corner, such as:
- What kind of traffic is coming from a country
- How many views have been seen in which posts
- Website uptime
- Which keyword is the most traffic coming from
- This way you can bring a lot of traffic to your blog. With these keywords, you can make your blog rank.
Squirrly SEO plugin
- After Yoast SEO this is my personal favorite SEO plugin. It is very easy to use and its special thing is that with the help of this you can know which of your post which keyword is ranked on which page.
- After doing so, you can make small changes in those posts and rank it on top.
- If you are a beginner then you will be able to do search engine optimization for your website just as if someone does a professional.
AMP for WP
- AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, As you have understood by the name, it makes pages and posts on your website or blog mobile-friendly.
- With the help of this, whenever someone opens your website with Google, then the website opens up at the speed of the power.
- If you have not used the AMP plugin yet, I would personally recommend that you try AMP for mobile once.
Broken Link Checker
- If there are a lot of broken links on your website, then you will show lots of errors on Google Webmaster.
- You have to fix broken links to overcome these errors. By not doing this, the rank of your blog may also fall down. In such a situation, if you want to check yourself rather than manually broken links, you can get help with this plugin.
With the help of these SEO WordPress plugin, you can not only index your website but also monitor it as well. These tools also help you find keywords for the website. You have to choose plugins according to your blog.